Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Bucket List



I'm joining in on the fun and making my Summer Bucket list!  This an ongoing list.  There are too many to write down and bore you all with.  So this is a start!  


My Summer Bucket List...


1.  Packing Up this House!  School is out in 4 days!  The countdown to moving is on.  I have 3 weeks to get my house AND classroom packed up.  Teachers really have it bad.  We have to pack up way too much!  When you are a coaches wife, you end up packing up about every other year!  I can't wait to be with Mr. Coach in Alabama though!  It's 'bout time!



2.  Embarrassing to say, but I have had this pinned for like two years.  I have a slight jewelry obsession.  Mostly necklaces.  But like I always say, you don't look fat in jewelry and can't outgrow it.  Moving into a new place means I get to organize my jewelry in a new way too!  I am going to be on the lookout for this beauty.



3.  READ!  I feel like I never get to read any books during the school year.  I am not talking professional development books either.  I am talking chick-lit, mysteries, anything besides a picture book.  Sometimes you just need to read something for yourself!  I have a list of books that I want to read and can't wait to have some "me time"!


No Pic here, because I haven't gotten the cover done. Procrastinate Much?  Yup. 

4. Finish up my last pack in the Common Core Crazy series!  This one will cover Algebraic Thinking and Operations.  I have been slowly working on it, but have completely lost my mojo.  If you find it, please let me know.  I want to get it done so then I can bundle it all together for a lower price!  


Well that is all I have.  This little blog has been neglected.  I promise it's for a good reason!  That is going to have to wait though!  Until next time friends!

6 comments:

  1. 3 weeks to pack up your house and classroom?? Good luck, Dana! :) I hope your move goes smoothly.

    -Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to pin the jewelry rack idea. I'm a new follower! If you have time stop by mysecondgradejournal to become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with you about how difficult it is for teachers to move because we have the additional need to pack our classrooms! We've both been though that just recently! Hope all your packing goes well!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting that you are will be with your husband very soon! Don't stress - it'll all get done! I'm am very excited to catch up on my chic lit too!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jewelry idea. The packing and moving will get done. I had to move out of my classroom one year when I was pregnant. It can be done. I'm so ready to get to my chic lit.

    I have a giveaway for some educational dvds. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.

    littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana,
    I'm so happy that I found your adorable blog...I'm your newest follower. Hey I'm a football coach wife too. Too bad you live so far away...we could hang out. LOL
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete